Ricoh has released a new firmware update for the G700SE camera. The new firmware version 1.6 includes the following changes:
1. Added Folder naming options
2. Added the option for Show Folder at startup
3. Added Folder playback option
4. Corrected the phenomenon that the camera may not recognize the GP-1 (optional GPS unit) properly.
Ricoh G700SE owners can download the firmware software here. [Ricoh]
Ricoh has rolled out the firmware update version 1.13 for its GXR camera body and interchangeable modules. The firmware version 1.13 includes the following updates and bug fixes:
1. In [A] mode, with configured AE lock and AE bracket; the shutter speed recorded in the captured image may be different from the actual shutter speed.
2. Corrects the phenomenon when an Eye-Fi card is inserted in the camera and it turns on the power, it will take time to start up, or the camera will not start.
3. Only with Simplified Chinese (language setting in the camera): When you adjust exposure, a number shown in the right side of the exposure compensation slider in the screen may not show a proper number.
4. When using the GXR camera unit with the GR LENS A12 28mm F2.5 module, pressing down the Macro button causes the focus ring movement to become faster.
You can download the firmware software here. [Ricoh]
Ricoh today issued the latest firmware update for the CX4 compact digital camera. The firmware update version 1.05 fixes the following issue:
In the Night Landscape Multi-shot, when pressing the shutter release button half way, the camera shake warning symbol camera shake warning will not be displayed in the screen.
You can download the firmware update version 1.05 for Ricoh CX4 here. [Ricoh]
Here is good news for all Ricoh GR Digital III owners, because the company has released a function-enhancing firmware update for this camera. The new firmware version 3.00 adds a high-contrast black-and-white mode, a cross-process filter, a 4:1 magnification when using manual focus, a “My Setting delete” function and a “key custom setting initialization” feature. [PhotographyBLOG]
The new Ricoh G700SE is not your ordinary water and dust resistant digital camera because it also provides wireless LAN and Bluetooth functions as standard features and supports the use of GPS and laser barcode reader functions via slot-in units. Measuring 118.8mm x 71.0mm x 41.0mm and weighing at around 286 grams (without battery), the Ricoh G700SE provides security functions such as password-based camera lock and support for SD WORM (write-once read-multiple) cards; one and two dimensional barcode recognition in the camera unit itself; camera memo function for adding information (audio, text, etc.) to the image data; flash with a maximum range of 10 m; 28 to 140 mm wide-angle zoom lens; mode dial that includes CALS mode; and much more. The Ricoh G700SE will be launched in mid-October 2010. Read more…
Ricoh has rolled out the latest firmware updates for the Ricoh CX1, CX2 and CX3 digital cameras. The firmware version 1.25 for the Ricoh CX1 and version 1.15 for the Ricoh CX2 fix issues with printing to PictBridge compatible printers and correct a bug with distortion correction. Meanwhile, the firmware version 1.11 for the Ricoh CX3 improves the accuracy of flash adjustment, and fixes bugs with autoexposure bracketing and distortion correction. Click on the links below to download these firmware updates.
Ricoh CX1 Firmware 1.25
Ricoh CX2 Firmware 1.15
Ricoh CX3 Firmware 1.11