Marti Jeffers of The Mindful Eye has begun a series on how to use Lightroom beginning from the moment you open the application, watch it and you will learn a lot. [ Via imaginginsider ]
Have you tried those software ? if you did, which one do like the most ? For me i haven’t tried those, but diglloyd prefer to use Lightroom, if you curious to know more, visit here
Ricoh has posted firmware updates for the Ricoh CX1 and Ricoh GRDII digital compact cameras. For the CX1, firmware v1.19 rectifies an issue to now ensure the lens retracts upon battery depletion. Click here to download.
Nikon RAW Codec 1.7.0 changes:
- Supports NEF (RAW) images taken with the D5000.
- The folder to which the software is installed has been changed from “¥Windows¥System32¥” to “¥Program Files¥Nikon\NEFCodec¥”.
- Fixed an issue that caused a message stating that the image was corrupt to be displayed when a photograph for which the “Landscape” or “Portrait” Picture Control had been selected using ViewNX™ was displayed in Windows Photo Gallery on a computer to which optional Picture Controls had not been installed.
- If the user attempted to use Windows Photo Gallery to e-mail an NEF file edited in Capture NX 2™, the JPEG attachment would be cropped to 1,280 × 1,024 pixels. This issue has been resolved.
- Reduced the time need to display NEF files that have had their brightness modified in ViewNX™.
Camera Control Pro 2 2.5.0 changes:
- Support for the D5000 has been added.
- When a camera control settings file was loaded with the Image area: Auto DX Crop box in the Storage tab checked while shooting with a D3, D3X, or D700 camera and a DX lens, a warning message was displayed and the image area and image size could not be specified. This issue has been resolved.
[ Source NR ]
Nikon has upgraded their image capturing/tethering software, Camera Control Pro, to version 2.5.0. The upgrade adds support for the newly released Nikon D5000, as well as addressing some additional issues. [ neutralday ]
PictureCode has updated the standalone version of Noise Ninja, its noise analysis and reduction software. Version 2.2.0 features a new Sidekick mode enabling external image-editing applications such as Photoshop Lightroom to send files for automatic batch processing. This update also fixes a bug in the Mac version. [ dpreview ]