Canon Releases EOS 5D Mark II firmware
Canon releases EOS 5D Mark II firmware update version 1.1.0. With the new firmware v1.1, you now have control over the ISO and shutter speed settings giving you the creative control to make the camera behave the way you want.
This firmware update will fix/improve :
- Disables the depth-of-field preview button when images are played back
- Fixes a problem with image peripheral illumination
- Fixes the algorithms of the Auto Lighting Optimizer
- Corrects indications in several language menus
- Changes battery info display for the Battery Grip